Sonntag, 24. August 2014

natural prom make up look

hey guys,
today I want to show you how to do this make up look, which you might like to wear if your going to prom or something like that. I hope you like it.
xx Tina



First you have to moisturize your skin. I'm using the lush enzymion moisturizer and for my lips i use korres lip butter. One thing I also like to do is putting some eye cream on my eyes so that they don't get any kinds of irritations.




Next step : foundation. I used YSL le teint touché éclat and to set everything in place I used Clinique powder in 02 neutral 2




After that used a Bobbi Brown concealer ( 00 Alabaster ) to conceal under my eyes and then set the concealer with the L'Oreal Indefectible powder in warm vanilla.




To add some contour to my face and to make it look more healthy I used the Kiko bronzer in 200 warm melange under my cheekbones and the Dior blush ( vintage pink ) on my cheekbones and on the apples of my cheeks.




Starting the look with my eyes I put Maybelline color tattoo cream eyeshadow in pink gold all over my eyelid.




After that I put some sticky tape on the among my lower lash line. Next I used the Urban Decay Nacked 2 palette and started to blend the color tease into my crease. After that highliting my inner corner and under my eyebrows with the color bootycall. To create a more smokey look I used busted and blended it into my crease BUT not all the way in, just on the outer corner of my eye. If you want it so look even more smokey you can use tease again on a small pencil brush and put it on your lower lash line. MAKE SURE YOU BLEND EVERYTHING!




Then I took off the sticky tape and among the line I put my eyeliner wing, for which I used a gel eyeliner by L'Oreal. To finish the eyes, I curled my lashes and applied L'Oreal false lash architect waterproof mascara. If you want your look to be more dramatic you can add some false lashes.




Last but not least, I used Mac whirl lipliner and Mac pink plaid lipstick to finish the look.




And thats the finished look. I hope you guys like it :)







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen