Freitag, 3. April 2015

mermaid kinda make up


Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of updates but I had to study for my A-levels and I promise there are coming more posts very soon. Today I have this make up look which would look amazing on anyone with blue or green eyes. 



I started with filling in my eyebrows with the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pomade in soft brown.


Next I used swiss chocolate from mac in my crease and macs star violet on the outer half of my eye.


Then I put this gorgeous kiko eyeshadow stick (no 07) in my inner corner and blended it together with the star violet eyeshadow.


Then I grabbed this beautiful dark red eye pencil by kiko and smudged it on my lower lash line and in my waterline.


After that I curled my lashes and put on some mascara.


Next I slightly applied blushbaby by mac on my checks.


And highlighted my face with this mamboing highlighter by mac (soft and gentle) but unfortunately you can't really see it in these pictures :(



Last but not least I lined my lips with macs whirl lipliner and filled them in with the anastasia  beverly hills liquid lipstick in pure hollywood.


And thats the finished look! I hope you guys enjoyed it :)




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen