Freitag, 1. Mai 2015

cut-crease






First of all I put the color tattoo eyeshadow in gold on my lid and then I took a pencil brush and put that dark brown eyeshadow into my crease and blended it upwards.


Then I took my it's judys time palette and blended that orange-color higher than the brown color and deepened my crease with that dark color.


Then I made a crisp line under my crease to make it look really sharp and I also put the color all over my lid.


After that I took my Dior lashmaximiser and mascara and applied it to my lashes. After I bronzed up my face with the hoola bronzer.


And last but not least I lined my lips with the nix lipliner in natural and applied my ysl lipstick in no 2.


 And thats the finished look! I hope you liked it :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen