Sonntag, 31. Mai 2015

gold


Hey everyone :) Today I have created a golden prom-appropriate look. It will suit any eye color and eye shape! I hope you like it!



First I blended my chanel bronzer and blended it into my crease and after that I applied it all over my eyelid. Next I darkened my crease with swiss chocolate by mac.


To further darken it up I took this dark born from my naked basics palette. And for the star of the look: mac pigment in melon. I dampened my brush and applied it in the inner part of my eyelid. 


After that I applied my favorite dior iconic overcurl mascara and my favorite chanel eyeliner.


To make me look healthier I took my chanel bronzer again and highlighted my face with my bobbi brown shimmer brick in copper diamond.


For my lips I used my mac lipstick in honey love.


And that's the finished look! I hope you enjoyed it! 



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen