Sonntag, 13. September 2015

khaki fall


Hey everyone! Today I created my first look for the fall. I hope you enjoy it :)



I started of by applying this khaki sisley kohl pencil to my lower lid and blended it a little upwards.


For my crease I used this orange shade form my bh cosmetics palette.


To further darken the crease I used a darker warm toned brown shade.


Then I dabbed this khaki ester lauder eyeshadow all over my lid where I applied the kohl pencil before.


And last but not least for the eyes I created a wing with my kanebo eyeliner and coated my lashes with my bobbi brown smokey eye mascara.


For the cheeks I decided to try some creme blush. Therefore I used the YSL babydoll kiss & blush in no 12 and then I lined my lips with my sisley lipliner in beige natural and filled them in with that same lipliner. After that I applied my mac creme d'nude lipstick in the centre of my lips to create they ombre effect.


Thats the finished look! I hope you like it :)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen