Montag, 30. Mai 2016

modern renaissance



Hello everyone,
I am super exited because my first ever Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadow palette just arrived. Of course I had to do my make up immediately!
So as the colors in this palette are very warm I wanted to create a more cool look to show you how versatile this palette is.
Enjoy :)


1. Warm Taupe as a transition shade in the crease (neutral to cool color)
2. Raw Sienna to warm it up a little (neutral to warm color)
3. Cyprus Umber to deepen up the crease (neutral to cool color)
4. Red Ochre touched it ever so slightly to warm it up juuust a tiny bit (warm color)
5. Tempera all over the lid  (neutral color)
6. Vermeer to highlight the inner corner and brow bone (neutral to cool)

To sum up I can totally say that even by only using it once I am completely in love with this palette!!
The shadows are super pigmented and very easy to blend.
The brush is also kinda nice to have if you are on the go or traveling.
The only thing I don't like is the packaging because the outside of the palette is covered in a light lavender color velvet, which is really pretty but so unpractical! Every time I touch it or use the shadows I am scared that it gets dirty but the inside (the eyeshadows) is just killing it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen