Freitag, 10. Juni 2016

soft prom glam



Hello everyone,
this time I created this soft rosy glittery eye look with a black winged eyeliner and some glossy lips.
I hope you like it!




Eyes:
1 Mac Malt eyeshadow all over the crease up to my brow bone
2 MUG Frappe right into the crease and to map out the shape of the eyeshadow. I made mine winged out rather than rounded because it suits my eye shape better
3 MUG Latte and Cocoa Bear to deepen up the crease and outer corner
4 MUG In The Spotlight in the inner half of the eye and blending it outwards
5 Make up Revolution foild eyeshadow in Rose Gold on the inner third of the eye
6 MUG Shimma Shimma to highlight the inner corner and brow bone

Face:
Makeupforever Ultra HD Foundation
Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer
Hourglass Ambient Light Bronzer
Bobbi Brown ShimmerBrick Sunset Pink
ABH Glow Kit Dripping In Gold

Lips:
Kylie Cosmetics Literally Gloss

xx Tina


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen