Dienstag, 16. August 2016

double liner

Hey everyone,
today I created this kinda futuristic colorful eyeliner look and I hope you like these different kina looks!
Enjoy! :)



Eyes:
I started the eyes by mixing "Burnt Orange" and "Warm Taupe" on a fluffy Morphe M411 brush and blended these shades all over the crease to create a soft transition. 
Then I took "Cyprus Amber" on a Zoeva 227 brush and focused it right in the crease to deepen it up.
For the liner I first used the ABH liquid lipstick in "Stripped" and created a thick winged liner.
After the lipstick has dried I took ABH liquid lipstick in "Rio" and outlined the edges.
To fill in my brows I used the ABH dip brow in "Soft Brown".






Face:
For my face I first applied my Too Faced Born This Way Foundation in "Light Beige" with my damp BeautyBlender.
Then conceal any dark circles and highlight underneath the eyes I used Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in "Custard".
To set that all in place I dusted the Mac Mineralized Skinfinish in "Medium" all over the face.
For some dimension I took Nars "Laguna" bronzer on my contour areas and some Nars "Orgasm" blush to add just a tiny bit of flush to my face.






Highlight and Lips:
To highlight my face I used the ABH Glow Kit in "That Glow". First I took "Dripping in Gold" on the tops of my cheekbones  and to blend in in with the bronzer I used "Golden Bronze".
Then I lined my lips with the Too Faced  Perfect Lips lipliner in "Perfect Nude" and filled them in using the ABH "Stripped" liquid lipstick.







xx Tina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen