Mittwoch, 28. September 2016

gunmetal smokey eye


Hey everyone,
today I created this gunmetal glitter smokey eye for you.
I hope you enjoy!




To start of the eyes I took my Morphe 35W palette and used "1" all over my crease as my initial transition shade. To further define the crease I took shade "2" and focused it right in the crease. Then to slightly warm up the crease I used "3" and blended "1" and "2" together. To really define the crease I took "4" on a small precise brush and further darkened the crease. For the lid I used Bobbi Brown Metallic Long-Wear Cream Shadow in "Goldstone 10". And last but not least I applied my Huda Beauty lashes in "Samantha".





To bronze up my face I used my Too Faced MilkChocolate bronzer and for highlighter I used my new favorite Jouer Highlighter in "Citrine". Then I filled my brows in with the Benefit KaBrow in "3". For lips I used my ABH liquid lipstick "Stripped".






XX Tina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen