Mittwoch, 21. September 2016

rose gold wing


Hello beauties,
Today I created this rose gold cut crease look for you. 
I hope you enjoy!





Eyes:
First I used "Golden Ochre" from my Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette all over my crease as my initial transition shade. Then I took "Burnt Orange" to further define the crease and outer corner creating a wing shape on the outer corner. To really deepen and define the crease I used "Red Ochre" a little bit lower as the shade before. After that to really define the shape I took the L'Oreal color tattoo in the shade "Pink Golden" on a flat brush and really carved out the shape that I wanted. On top to make it more sparkly I first applied MakeupGeek foiled eyeshadow in "Grandstand" and topped it of with the Essence glitter liner in "Gold Rush". For lashes I used the Huda Beauty "Samantha" lashes.

Cheeks and Lips:
To bronze up my face I used the Nars "Laguna" bronzer and to add some glow to my face I used the Jouer highlighter in "Citrine". For lips I used Jouer lip cream in "Buff" and topped it of with the Jouer liptopper in "Tan Lines"


XX Tina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen