Dienstag, 13. September 2016

rusty fall


Hello cuties,
today I created my fist fall inspired makeup look.


To start of the eyes I used Makeup Geek "Peach Smoothie" eyeshadow as my initial transition shade. Then to create a gradian effect I first took "Creme Brûlée" to deepen the crease and then "Frappe" to further darken it. To further define the outer V of the eye I used "Cocoa Bear" and "Mocha". For my lid I used this perfect rusty red shade from Coloured Raine "Downtown"on a wet brush to intensify the color. Then I used Bobbi Brown gel liner in "Black Ink" to create a bold wing. For lashes I used the RedCherry #43 lashes.


To highlight the inner corners and the tops of my cheekbones I used the ABH Glowkit in "That Glow" and for bronzer I applied the Too Faced MilkChocolate bronzer.
On my lips I wore ABH "Stripped" liquid lipstick.

XX Tina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen