Montag, 26. September 2016

winged out


Hello cuties,
this time I created this simple winged out look.
I hope you enjoy!




Eyes:
First I applied Makeup Geek "Vanilla Bean" eyeshadow all over the lid up into my brow bone area. Then as my initial transition shade I used MUG "Creme Brûlée" focusing it mainly on the other V of the eye. After that I took MUG "Frappe" and applied it right below the shadow before. Same with MUG "Cocoa Bear" to further define the crease. Then I lined my eyes with the Eyeko "Eye do liquid eyeliner" in ""Carbon Black" and last but not least I applied the RedCherry #43 lashes.









Face and Lips:
For foundation I mixed the Marc Jacobs "Re(marc)able" foundation with the Too Faced "Born this way" foundation. To highlight underneath the eyes I used Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in "Light Warm" and set it in place with the Sensai Loose Translucent Powder. For brows I used my Benefit KaBrow in no 3 and to bronze up my face I took my Benefit "Hoola" bronzer. Then I used the Becca x Jaclyn Hill split pan in "Prosseco Pop/Amaretto" as blush and highlight. For lips I first applied the NYX soft matte lip cream in "London" and topped it of with Jouer lip topper in "Skinny Dip".








XX Tina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen