Montag, 3. Oktober 2016

cherry cut crease


Hello cuties,
Today I created this cherry cut crease look for you.
I hope you enjoy!



For my eyes I used the ABH modern renaissance palette. To start of I used "Raw Sienna" all over the crease as my initial transition shade. Then to further define the crease I used "Red Ochre". To really define the crease I mixed "Red Ochre" and "Love Letter" on an precise brush. When you achieve your desired intensity and then take your concealer and a flat brush and carve out the shape you want your lid to have. For lashes I used Huda Beauty "Samantha" lashes.






For foundation I used my Marc Jacobs Re(Marc)able foundation. To bronze up my face I took my Too Faced MilkChocolate bronzer and to highlight I used Becca "Opal" skin perfector. Do add a soft blush I used Bobbi Brown blush in "Nude Peach". For lips I first lined them wir NYX lip liner in "Burgundy" and filled them in with the Sleek Matte Me lipstick in "Old Hollywood".










xx Tina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen