Samstag, 19. November 2016

golden wing


Hello my loves,
today I created this golden winged eye look with a glossy lip.
I hope you enjoy!




Eyes:
First I used Makeup Geek "Creme Brûlée" eyeshadow all over the crease as my initial transition shade. Then to further define the crease I used MUG "Frappe" eyeshadow. After that to darken up the over V I used MUG "Cocoa Bear". Then I took ABH "Amber" and "Glisten" eyeshadow all over the lid. After that to deepen up the crease I mixed ABH "Hot Chocolate" and MUG "Mocha" on my very outer corner. For my inner corner I used MUG "Shimma Shimma". Then I applied some winged eyeliner and put on my favourite Huda Beauty lashes in "Samantha".







Brows:
To define my eyebrows I used the Benefit Cosmetics KaBrow in no3.

Face:
Armani Luminous Silk foundation in 4
Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in "Warm Light"
Benefit "Hoola" bronzer
Becca Cosmetics x Jaclyn Hill face palette "Amaretto" blush and "Champagne Pop" as my highlighter.

Lips:
Kylie Cosmetics Lipliner in "Dolce K" and Lipgloss in "Like".




xo Tina 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen