Sonntag, 27. November 2016

smokey glitter liner


Hello my loves,
today I created this brown smokey eye with a glitter liner.
I hope you enjoy!






 Eyes:
To start off my eyes I used Makeup Geek "Creme Brûlée" eyeshadow all over my crease as my transition shade. Then to further deepen up the crease I used ABH "Fawn" eyeshadow in my lower crease. To connect the lid and the crease I slightly blended some Makeup Geek "Mocha" eyeshadow in my crease and packed it on my lid.  To Highlight my inner corner I used Makeup Geek "Vanilla Bean". After that I created a black winged eyeliner and created a glitter line over top using the Urban Decay Heavy Metal liner in "Midnight Cowboy". Last but not least I applied some Red Cherry #48 lashes.


Face:
Marc Jacobs ReMarcable foundation in "Bisque Medium"
Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in "Light Warm"
Benefit "Hoola" bronzer
Becca "Amaretto" blush
CoverFX Custom Enhancer Drops in "Sunlight"

Brows:
Wunderbrow in "Brunette"

Lips:
Jouer Cosmetics Lip Cream in "Buff"
Kylie Cosmetics LipGloss in "Literally"



xo tina

Instagram: @tinaxobeauty

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen