Dienstag, 13. Dezember 2016

blue sparkle



Hey everyone,
today I created this blue glitter smokey eye perfect for the upcoming holiday season.
I hope you like it!




Eyes:
First I used Makeup Geek "Peach Smoothie" eyeshadow all over the crease as my initial transition shade. Then I used MUG "Creme Brûlée" to deepen the crease. To further define the crease I used ABH "Fawn" eyeshadow. For my lid I used the Bobbi Brown gel liner in "Union Jack" and to make it more sparkly I used the Urban Decay the shade "Vega" from the Moondust palette. For Liner I used the Kiko Milano Super Colour Eyeliner in "107". To highlight the inner corner I took the Becca x Jaclyn Hill Highlighter in "Prosecco Pop"
For lashes I used the Huda Beauty "Samantha" lashes.





Face:
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation in "Light Beige"
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in "15"
Benefit "Hoola" bronzer
Becca x Jaclyn Hill Highlighter in "Champagne Pop" and "Prosecco Pop"

Brows:
Wunderbrow in "Brunette"

Lips:
Jouer Cosmetics Lip Topper in "Skinny Dip"

xo Tina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen