Sonntag, 18. Dezember 2016

burgundy cut crease


Hello everyone,
today I created this glittery cut crease look which is perfect for Christmas.
I hope you enjoy!




Eyes
I started off using the shade "Beach" from the Kylie Cosmetics Burgundy palette all over my crease as my initial transition shade. Then I took "Brick" to further define the crease. After that I used "Burgundy" to blend the previous colors together. To really define the crease I used the shade "Almond". Then I took my concealer to really sharpen the edge and set it with "Dubai".
To make the lid more sparkly I first took "Element" form the Urban Decay Moondust palette and to lighten it a little I used the shade "Specter" over top. Then to make it even more sparkly I used the Urban Decay Heavy Metal liner in "Junkshow" and lined my eyes with a black liner. Last but not least I applied the Ardell "Wispies" lashes.




Brows
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow and BrowWiz in "Soft Brown"

Face
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation in "Light Beige"
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in "15"
Benefit "Hoola" Bronzer
Jouer Cosmetics Highlighter in "Citrine"

Lips:
Kylie Cosmetics Lipliner in "Candy K"
ABH Liqid Lipstick in "Pure Hollywood"




xo Tina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen