Donnerstag, 29. Dezember 2016

vampy


Hello cuties,
today I created this vampy new years look for you guys.
I hope you enjoy!



Eyes

I started off by using Mac "Malt" eyeshadow" as my initial transition shade. Then I took Mac "Swiss Chocolate" to deepen the crease . For my lid I first used ABH "Gleam" and to make it more sparkly I took Makeup Revolution foiled shadow in "Rose Gold". For lashes I used the Icona Lashes in "About Last Night". To highlight my inner corner I used "Pink Heart" from the ABH Moonchild GlowKit.


Brows

Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow in "Soft Brown".




Face

Too Faced Born This Way Foundation 
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
ABH Moonchild GlowKit "Pink Heart"


Lips

Kylie Cosmetics "Leo" and "Kymajesty" mixed


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen