Dienstag, 17. Januar 2017

berry cat eye




Hey everyone,
this time I created this berry/rosy cat eye look.
I hope you enjoy!




Eyes

For my eyes I used the Kylie cosmetics Burgundy palette. To start off I used "Beach" as my initial transition shade. Then I mixed "Burgundy" and "Brick" to deepen up the crease and outer corner. To further darken the outer V I used "Almond". As a base on my lid I used "Dubai" and topped it off with the Urban Decay Liquid Moondust eyeshadow in "Recharged". For liner I used the Kylie Cosmetics liquid lipstick in "Leo". To highlight my inner corner I used "Pink Heart" from the ABH Moonchild GlowKit. For lashes I used my all time favourite lashes by Icona Lashes in the style "Make Him Miss Me".



Brows

Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow in "Soft Brown"


Face

Too Faced Born This Way Foundation in "Light Beige"

Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in "Light Warm"

NYX Contour Kit

Becca Blush in "Rose" 

Becca x Jaclyn Hill Highlighter in "Champagne Pop"



Lips

Kylie Cosmetics LipKit in "Candy K"



xo Tina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen