Samstag, 21. Januar 2017

peachy glitter


Hello my loves,
Today I crated this peachy, pink glittery look for you.
I hope you enjoy!



Eyes
For my eyes I used the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette and to start off I mixed "Puree" and "Candied Peach" and blended it lightly all over my crease to create a soft transition. Then to create more definition on the inner part of my crease I used "Delectable" on a flat brush and blended it carefully right into my inner crease. On my lid I used my favourite shade from the palette "Bellini" on a flat brush. To line my lash line and create a wing I used the ABH Liquid Lipstick in "Stripped". Then I used the Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner in "Midnight Cowboy" to map out the shape of my crease and to intensify it a little bit more I used the Urban Decay Liquid Moondust eyeshadow in "Chem Trail". For lashes I used my Icona Lashes in the style "MakeHimMissMe". 




Brows

Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow Pomade in "Soft Brown"


Face

Too Faced Born This Way Foundation in "Light Beige"
Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in "Light Warm"
Too Faced Milk Chocolate Bronzer
Jouer Highlighter in "Citrine"
Makeup Factory Blush in "Apricot Rose No 14"


Lips

Kylie Cosmetics "Angel" Liquid Lipstick


Xo Tina



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen