Donnerstag, 23. Februar 2017

color vibes

Hello my loves,
to mix it a little up I did some color today. I created this bold yellow orange purple kinda eye look and some metallic glossy lips.
I hope you enjoy!





Eyes
For my eyes I used the Morphe Brushes 35B palette. To start off I used the orange shade all over my crease. Then I took the yellow shade to create aa gradian effect. To further deepen the crease I used the red shade and to darken the outer corner I took the dark purple shade. On the lid and inner corner I again used the yellow shade.
For lashes I used the Icona Lashes in "I See You Boo" (you can use code "TINA10" for $$ off)


Brows
Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow Pomade in "Soft Brown"




Face
Hourglass Vanish Foundation Stick in "Warm Ivory"
Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in "Light Sand"
Jouer Cosmetics Bronzer in "Suntan", 
Blush in "Bloom" 
and Highlighter in "Citrine"


Lips
Jouer Cosmetics LipCream in "Papaye" and the essential lip enhancer over top






Love Tina.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen