Dienstag, 25. April 2017

room service


Hey cuties,
today I created this minty half cut crease look using a bunch of Morphe products.
I hope you enjoy!


Eyes
For eyes I used the Morphe 35OM palette. To start off I used shade 1 as my initial transition shade. To slightly darken the crease I used shade 2 and to further darken and define the crease I used shades 3 and 4 right in my crease. Then I used my concealer to carve out my crease and then set it with the Morphe pressed pigment in "Room Service". After that I used the Bobbi Brown "Golden Bronze Sparkle" liquid liner to create a wing.
For lashes I took my all time faves the Icona Lashes in "MakeHimMissMe".






Brows
For brows I first filled them in with the Anastasia Beverly Hills BrowWiz in "Soft Brown" and the set them in place I used the Benefit Gimme Brow in Light.



Face
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Long Wear Foundation in "045"

Tarte Shape Tape in "Light Medium"

Morphe 9BZ to bronze

Tarte amazonian clay blush in "Sensual"

Jouer Highlighter in "Rose Gold"



Lips
 Kylie Cosmetics "Exposed" LipKit



Love Tina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen