Mittwoch, 5. April 2017

rosy festival


Hey beauties,
this time I created this rosy festival appropriate makeup look for you.
I hope you enjoy!


Eyes
For my eyes I used the ABH Modern Renaissance palette. To start off I used "Burnt Orange" as my initial transition shade on a Sigma E40 brush. On the same brush I took "Venetian Red" and "Love Letter" and blended it on my inner and outer corner. Took all those colors and blended them on my lower lash line using the Sigma E21 brush. Then I used the Stila Magnificent Metal Glitter and Glow Liquid Eyeshadow in "Bronzed Bell" in the center of my lid. To highlight my inner corner I used the shade "Pink Heart" from the ABH Moonchild GlowKit on a Sigma E34 brush.
For lashes I used the Icona lashes in "MakeHimMissMe" (use code "TINA10" for $ off)



Brows
Anastasia Beverly Hills BrowWiz in "Soft Brow" and Benefit Gimme Brow in "Light"


Face
Hourglass Vanish Foundation Stick in "Warm Ivory"

Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in "Light Sand"

Tarte "Sculpt" from the ProGlow palette

Makeup Factory Mat Blush in "14"

ABH "Pink Heart" from the Moonchild GlowKit


Lips
Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in "Stripped"


Love Tina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen