Sonntag, 21. Mai 2017

blue glitter barbie


Hey cuties,
today I created this half cut crease with a bright blue glitter liner.
I hope you enjoy!



Eyes
For eyeshadow I used the Jouer Cosmetics Essential Matte & Shimmer palette. To start off I used "Desert" all over my crease as my initial transition shade on a Sigma E40 brush. Then to further darken the crease and outer V I used shade "Sepia" same shades I used on my lower lash line with a Sigma E57 brush. After that I took my concealer on a Sigma E15 brush to carve out my crease and set it with "Fresco" from the Jouer palette. Then for eyeliner I first used the Urban Decay Razor Sharp liner in "Space Cowboy" as a base and topped it off with the Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter liner in "AMP". To line my Waterline I used the Kiko Smart Eyepencil in "813" and for lashes I used my all time faves the Icona Lashes in "MakeHimMissMe" ( use code "TINA10" for $$ off).




Brows
Anastasia Beverly Hills BrowWiz in "Soft Brown"

Face
Makeup Forever Smoothing Primer
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation in "Light Beige"
Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in "Light Medium" and "Light Sand"
Too Faced Sweet Peach Glow Palette as Bronzer, Blush and Highlight 







Lips 

Sigma Beauty LipEclipse in "Rosette" 






Love Tina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen