Sonntag, 14. Mai 2017

peachy summer


Hey my loves,
today I created this summery peachy makeup look for you.
I hope you enjoy!


Eyes
For eyeshadow I used the Morphe Brushes 35B palette. To start off I used shade "1" as my initial transition shade all over the crease and outer half of my lid. Then to slightly deepen the crease I used shade "2". For my lid I used shade "3" and to further darken the crease I used shade "4". To highlight the inner corner I used the Jouer Highlighter in "Citrine" and topped it off with some Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner in "Midnight Cowboy". Then to open up my eyes I used the Kylie Cosmetics Kyliner in "Snow" in my waterline.




For lashes I used my Lashfully Yours lashes in "Chloe". I also used some Short Ardell individual lashes on my lower lash line

Brows
To fill in my brows I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills BrowWiz in "Soft Brown".







Face
Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Water Foundation in "Light Sand"
Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in "Light Medium" and "Light Sand"
Jouer Cosmetics "Suntan" bronzer
Mac Extra Dimension Blush in "Just a Pinch"
Jouer Cosmetics Highlighter in "Citrine"





Lips
Urban Decay LipLiner in "Snitch"
Estee Lauder Pure Color Love in 140 "Naked City"





Love Tina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen