Sonntag, 7. Mai 2017

purple sea


Hey my loves,
today I created this glittery greenish purple smokey eye.
I hope you enjoy!



Eyes
For my eyeshadow I used the Morphe 35W. To start off I used shade 1 all over my crease and blending it outwards in a winged out motion. Then to deepen it up I used shade 2 on a smaller brush and blended it slightly on my lid. To further darken it I used shade 3. Then for the glitter I used the Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner in "Distortion" and topped it off with a chunky glitter from the Glisten Cosmetics "Deep Sea" bundle. To highlight my inner corner I used shade "Purple Horseshoe" from the ABH Moonchild GlowKit. 





Lashes
For lashes I used my Icona Lashes in "MakeHimMissMe" (use code "TINA10" to save some $)

Brows
Anastasia Beverly Hills in "Soft Brown"




Face
Hourglas Vanish Foundation Stick in "Warm Ivory"
Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in "Light-Medium"
Hourglass Ambient Light Bronzer in "Luminous Bronze Light"
The Balm "MaryLouminizer"


Lips
Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in "Stripped"


Love Tina 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen