Mittwoch, 10. Mai 2017

rhinestone liner



Hello beauties,
this time I created this half cut crease look with a sparkly liner.
I hope you enjoy!



Eyes

For eyeshadow I used the ABH Modern Renaissance palette. To start off I used "Buon Fresco" and a tap of "Brunt Orange" on a Sigma E40 brush and blended it all over my crease. Then to deepen it up I took "Venetian Red" and blended it right in the crease and to really define the crease I used "Cyprus Umber". After that I used my concealer on a Sigma E15 to carve out my crease and set it in place with "Tempera" and to darken the outer crease I used "Buon Fresco". For liner I started off with the Kylie Cosmetics Kyliner in "Snow" and then applied the Makeup Forever Star Lit Powder in "15" over top and topped it off with the Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner in "Junkshow". Then for an extra pop I applied some pink rhinestones with lash glue over the liner.
For lashes I used my Icona Lashes in "MakeHimMissMe" (use code "TINA10" for $ off).

Face
Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation Stick in "Y325"
Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in "Light Medium"
Makeup Factory "Sun Teint Powder" and Mat Blush in no. 14
Anastasia Beverly Hills x Nicole Guerriero GlowKit shade "Kitty Kat"


Lips
Jouer Cosmetics LipCream in "Noisette" and "Buff"



Love Tina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen