Dienstag, 30. Mai 2017

sunset


Hello my loves,
today I created this winged out sunset inspired makeup look for you.
I hope you enjoy!



For eyeshadow I used my ABH Modern Renaissance palette. To start off I took shade "Raw Sienna" all over my crease as my initial transition shade. Then I used "Red Ochre" right in my crease to create an grandiant effect. After that I took my concealer and carved out my crease. Then I used the Bobbi Brown GelLiner in "Wine Ink" to create a very thick wing from the crease to my lash line and brining it half across my eyelid. After that I set the gel liner with the Morphe Presset Pigment in "Untamed" and to create that seamless transition from burgundy to gold I used the Makeup Forever Star Lit Powder in "15" in the centre of my lid and then mixed the Morphe Pigment in "Rodeo Drive" with "Primavera" from the ABH palette.



For lashes I used the Lashfully Yours Lashes in "Ella" and to fill in my eyebrows I used my ABH BrowWiz in "Soft Brown".



Face
Too Faced Born This Way Foundation in "Light Beige"

Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in "Light Medium"

Jouer Bronzer in "Suntan"

Milani "Luminouso" Blush

ABH x Nicole Guerriero Glow kit shades "KittyKat" & "Daydream"



Lips
Jouer LipCream in "Papaye" and Jouer essential lip enhancer over top



Love Tina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen