Mittwoch, 14. Juni 2017

jouer skinny dip collection


Hey cuties,
today I got some hot new makeup for you: the new Jouer Cosmetics Skinny Dip Collection!
If you wanna see some swatches and hear my opinion than keep on reading.




First we have the new highlighter shades "Skinny Dip" (right) and "Tan Lines" (left). They are both beautiful gold shades and perfect for the summery bronzed goddess look! And I you know the Jouer highlighter formula you know that these are some of the most pigmented and blinding highlighters out there. If I had to choose one highlighter for the rest of my life, I'd defiantly pic the Jouer one!




Next we have the new Lip Topper shade in "St Tropez". This is a light gold shade with some rose and silver glitter running through. This one is soo beautiful over any lipstick and completely stunning to highlight the center of the lip to make it appear more plump. I feel like it is a little more glittery (more chunky glitter) than the other Lip Toppers but it looks so stunning on the lip.




And last but certainly not least we have the star of the collection: the Skinny Dip Ultra Foil Shimmer Shadows palette. This palette includes 6 ultra foiled eyeshadows, which are crazy pigmented and buttery and sooo shimmery. They look like foil on your eyes! The shades are really stunning but I wish it would include a really warm (maybe) coppery shade. But overall you can create any look from warm to cool including this palette.





To sum up I can say that this is a beautiful summer collection which would be perfect for any vacation look! The quality of the products is very amazing and the packaging is so beautiful! 
I hope you liked my little review!

Love Tina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen