Donnerstag, 10. August 2017

copper half cut crease


Hello beauties,
today I created this glittery half cut crease for you.
I hope you enjoy!


Eyes
For eyeshadow I used the Jouer Cosmetics Essential Matte & Shimmer Palette. To start off I used the shade "Desert" on a Sigma E40 brush and blended it all over my crease and outer corner. Then I took the shade "Sepia" on a Sigma E45 brush and blended it a but lower than the first shade. After that to deepen the outer V even more, I took the shade "Dark Chocolate" on the Sigma E45 again.



Then I used my concealer on my Sigma E15 brush to carve out the inner half of my crease. After that I took my NYX glitter base and applied it over the concealer to make the glitter stick better and then applied the Violet Voss Glitter in "Copperella". For lashes I used my LashfullyYours lashes in "Ella".



Face 
Too Faced Born this Way foundation in "Light Beige"
Tarte Shape Tape in "Light-Medium"
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder in "Gold Digger"

Lips
Bite Beauty Liquified Lipstick in "Caramelized"


Love Tina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen